Joining us once again, speaker, and health coach, and author of several books about natural health and wellness, Stacey Chillemi, will be back this time to talk about Epilepsy, in honor of Epilepsy Awareness Month.
- Received doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Syracuse University
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in New York and Texas
- Co-authored work based on original research study: Karpel, M. E., Hoyer, W. J., & Toglia, M. P. (2001). Accuracy and Qualities of Real and Suggested Memories: Nonspecific Age Differences The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences 56: P103-P110
- Currently hosting Dr. Mara Karpel & Your Golden Years over the Internet via Blog Talk Radio, 5:00 pm each Sunday afternoon.
- The host of the LIVE weekly radio show Dr. Mara Karpel & Your Golden Years on Austin’s Talk Radio 1370am, Sunday’s at 7 pm CT during 2013.
- Previously, hosted the radio show, “Dr. Mara Karpel & Your Golden Years” in South Texas
- Columnist for a Texas newspaper for over 2 years, as well as for a newspaper in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Has given lectures in Central Texas, South Texas, Florida, and Puerto Vallarta, MX. Currently available for lectures throughout the U.S.