In this week’s episode Mike speaks with Stacey Chillemi, best-selling author of the book The Complete Herbal Guide: Heal Your Body and Maintain Optimal Health Using Alternative Medicine, Herbals, Vitamins, Fruits and Vegetables, which has sold over 100,000 copies. Stacey will fill you on how her battle with epilepsy lead her to a healthier lifestyle that included fruits, vegetables, and herbs that she grows right at home.From there, Stacey and Mike talk about what it means to detoxify, what are herbal remedies and why gardening plays an important role in maintaining a healthy balanced lifestyle.This and so much more on this week’s episode of Vegetable Gardening!
- Healing your body naturally using alternative methods
- Maintaining optimal health
- Using fruits, vegetables, and herbs grown at home for better health
- The fruits, vegetables, and herbs you should be growing
- Foods that heal the body naturally
- Natural body healing remedies using herbs from your garden
Items mentioned in this episode include:
About the Host
Mike Podlesny is the author of the book Vegetable Gardening for the Average Person as well as the creator of the Seeds of the Month Club where members receive NON-GMO, heirloom variety seeds every month. You can listen to Mike each week on the Vegetable Gardening Podcast where he interviews gardening industry experts.